Sunday 15 April 2007

A little tear

I just came back from my Sunday morning walk around central San Francisco. A beautiful sunny day, I have been lucky on the 2nd part of the trip with good weather all around.

Had a very nice evening with JE. He drove me all the way West along Geary Boulevard to the Pacific Ocean where we watched the sunset sipping a beer. Apparently, it is foggy 90% of the time there, so we were really lucky to have clear views. After a good Chinese dinner JE showed me his recently renovated house 3 blocks from the Castro. Just one word: WOW. What a house. Went to a bar called The Bar which was packed and proceeded to Badlands to meet JE's boyfriend GR. They seem to be so happy together which is good, but I had to shed a little tear thinking about my loved one who is so far away. After JE and GR left I hung around for a little longer but didn't feel like partying so was back at the hotel at a reasonable time.

1 comment:

Colin said...

Aww i'll cry when i leave san francisco. Glad you survived the badlands. Are we going to see some photos?