Tuesday 3 April 2007

Going transatlantic

I have packed my bag, cleaned my carry-on bag from all liquids (no more toothpaste allowed on a plane!) , and prepared my documents for the US immigration, customs and security processes. So I am all set to leave the house tomorrow morning at 6:45am and board flight NW67 to Detroit connecting to NW1766 to Philadelphia where I hope to arrive at 5pm local time on Wednesday. I will post en-route trip reports whenever I get the chance. In the mean time, happy Easter and don't eat too many eggs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the Netherlands a police state? I can bring toothpaste on the plane. Maybe you should read the regulations again.

DA in PHL

Anonymous said...

Happy guy is here but he refuses to show up his behind. Any suggestions? Any experiences?

DA in PHL