Sunday 8 April 2007

The Jeep

We are driving a Jeep cross-country. It is a bit bulky, and when the wind is blowing hard like yesterday you really have to keep the steering wheel steady with two hands. DA's mother-in-law's stuff is in the booth and on the back seats, so there is just enough room for the two of us and the luggage.

In other news, the guy from Worldbank called back and told me I am in the "top 3" of candidates. He really sounded like they want to interview me. But do I want to work for an extremely bureaucratic organization like the Worldbank? And do I want to pack up again and move to Washington DC? DA tells me to just go for the interview (nothing lost if I go) and see what they have to offer. I promised to call them back on Tuesday latest, so if you have any advice please let me know.


Happy Easter to everyone!

No comments: