Sunday 1 April 2007

Canceled meals

Saturday was the day of canceled meals. KO called to have a late lunch at 3pm, he then called to change to 2:30pm, and I was running a bit late. He called at 2:30 sharp to ask where am I, and I said "give me another 10 minutes, I am on my way". When I arrived at 2:45 he had already left...... Took the opportunity to walk around in Amsterdam and enjoy the wonderful weather, and ran into AH and had a drink with him.

OS and I were supposed to have dinner with MT from London (also known as "the fake accent guy") and his friend HO. But they had been shopping all day in The Hague and the girls were running late. Too late for dinner so we had Chinese take-away at home before meeting them in April. Last time I saw MT was in February 2006 in Singapore, and he seemed to have good memories of that meeting (ha!) as he kept on telling me such a pity you don't live there anymore and we can't meet in the same way wink wink.

Proceeded to Exit where there were more Asian guys than in Tantric on a good day. One muscular guy in particular was so hot that when he took his shirt of I had to wipe MA's face clean.

1 comment:

Colin said...

I know the feeling. Where do you draw the line?