Tuesday 20 February 2007

A monogram relationship

I received this on fridae.com

hello i find u and ur profile very interesting, i am new to online dating and iam
hoping to make friends and maybe a partner if possible but first i welcome
friendship then maybe something intimate maybe along , i am XXXXX 34
years old quater mixed guy from a africa background althougth my dad is
british , and i was born in uk,i am a surgical {Rn} nurse , i am down to earth
and honest guy who is looking for friendshipi, lover ,monogram relationship and
looking for a guy that willing to take time to make things rigth ., i am new to
online dating and i am hoping and wishinhg to find a partner if possible but
first i welcome friendship , . pls if read my profile and if u find it appealling, u
can hit me backand i can send more pics while i reply with mine and more information
about me and we can get to explot together, i believe in love and i hope to find
real love i mean to be loved and to love back in return.pls hit me back if u want to know more
cheers

No comments: