Saturday 3 February 2007

A dream


I am on a huge cruise ship on a relatively small lake. All the ship can do is cruise for 5 minutes, turn around and go back. And again, and again, and again......

All the passengers are in the showers. Below deck, there are thousands of showers and when I finally find an empty shower, I realize that I forgot my towel.

A weird selection of my friends and relatives is on-board. Nobody recognizes me and I am alone.
I decide to walk from the back to the front of the boat via a narrow gangway. The ship almost capsizes and everybody is looking at me. Who is that fat guy?

I sit down and look at the beautiful scenery. Three boys come and sit next to me and one of them touches my knee and indicates to follow him. I can't be bothered.

My brother arrives, together with one of my girlfriends from University that my mother liked so much. They don't see me and they are discussing a way to meet without my brother's wife and the girl's husband knowing.

Last scene my brother is talking to the rent-boys.

No comments: