Monday 17 December 2007

Reminiscences on a cold Monday

My mood has been drifting between happy and sad this past week. Objectively, there is not much to complain: had a great night with the gang in the bars on Friday; was invited by MA and JE to one of the best restaurants in Amsterdam, Dynasty, on Saturday to celebrate their one year wedding anniversary; did a long walk on the beach in very sunny winter weather on Sunday; watched an old movie "Minority Report" starring Tom Cruise Sunday night; OS is back to work; my work is good as my bosses are happy and relaxed; and, I almost forgot, I "scored a fuck" (borrowed expression) on Saturday.....
Yet I think about a year ago when I was given a surprise party (brilliantly organized by ER and AN, I didn't have a clue hehe) and was slowly getting ready to leave a land far east. It is good to have a nice time now, it is good to have sweet memories about the past, maybe I am asking too much to want to have it all..........

No comments: