Monday 11 June 2007

One fine day

I had one fine day at work today: I was very busy and time just flew. Many phone calls, e-mails, problems to solve and people thanking me for stuff I did. Those are the days I like (at work): when you don't have time to think and contemplate but just do stuff all day. It was an sms at the end of the day that made me think again.
I am serious with my diet now and it is good that the family is here because 1) it is easier to clear the plates with 5 hungry people and 2) I feel guilty eating cookies and chocolates with the children around. After dinner we watched One fine day, a 1996 movie with Michelle Pfeiffer and George Clooney. Quite entertaining and not bad at all, and I had forgotten that George was actually cute in his younger days. Spent some time on an e-mail just now, sometimes it is not easy to find the right words to express feelings.

1 comment:

Colin said...

He looks so much better now. One of the few leading men in Hollywood who is soooo classy. Wonder if he'll have my babies.