Monday 14 May 2007

VI

I had a long chat with VI tonight which was so nice. I met VI in 1993 when he was 19 and I .... already a bit older. I still vividly remember meeting him on one of the Friday night dance parties at COC in Amsterdam. He was alone, staring at the dance floor, and I had to take a deep breath before I dared speaking to him. So young and cute! His passport and airline tickets got stolen the next day, so he had to change his plans and stayed a week at my place. (no, I didn't steal the passport!) We have kept in touch ever since, meeting in Amsterdam, London and Taipei. We have never had sex (except for the French kiss he once gave me while under the influence of something that is definitely forbidden in Taiwan) Now it has been a while since we last met, I guess at least 3 years ago in Taipei. I am so looking forward to meeting him again next week in London.

No comments: