Saturday 5 May 2007

Two idiots meeting

On the other hand, Prime Minister Lee thanked Mr Bush on his resolve for tackling the problems in Iraq and the Middle East. Mr Lee said: "President Bush is quite convinced that what he's doing is right and I told him what he is doing is right, that in Iraq, America has to take a firm position."

Prime Minister Lee has wrapped up the Washington leg of his visit to the US and headed to San Francisco. I wonder: to discuss decriminalization of oral and anal sex between consenting male adults, or is he just going to visit the Badlands and The Bar? I hear there are some nice girlie bars for Mr Lee's wife, too.

1 comment:

Colin said...

Did I tell you about the time I was dancing bare bodied next to one of LHL's bodyguards at DJ station in Bangkok? Always wondered his principal was upstairs in the dark room.