Tuesday 15 May 2007

A disturbing trend

Since I changed jobs, my office is in the main gay drag of Amsterdam, so all the bars that I usually go to are a stone's throw away. Today I had agreed to meet ex-colleague UW for dinner, and as I finished work a bit early I had a drink in April. Chatted with WIB, and DO showed up. I hadn't seen DO in a long time, and found out that he is a good friend of WIB. I put one and one together and concluded that DO is into bald guys: his ex-bf WIL is completely bald and WIB is almost there. Anyway, DO told us that he met a cute young American guy and he is thinking about importing him to the Netherlands.
A disturbing trend is emerging: the guys that were imported to the country by usually older partners are now Dutch citizens and are using the liberal rules to bring young boyfriends here. I think it is called to beat someone at his own game. Good for them!

No comments: