Tuesday 29 May 2007

Spending time with friends......

So I am back from London. Mixed feelings. The weather was miserable: cold and rainy. So we spent a lot of time in bars, clubs and restaurants. To be honest, I got a bit tired of my friends' constant hunting for sex. Well, not all of them, but some. The best part of the trip was meeting up with my London friends VI (who now calls himself JS), AA and MT and his partner PE.
On Friday went to Kudos, G.A.Y. bar and G.A.Y. Both MT and VI/JS showed up in Kudos which was nice of them. Later that evening I was just about to go home when VI/JS re-appeared and made me dance for hours. G.A.Y. on Fridays has 80s/90s music so I enjoyed the dancing and singing. I think VI/JS needed a shoulder that evening as he was complaining a lot about all the guys in London that only want sex, and how difficult it is to make real friends. I could see what he meant as he was constantly approached by horny men who wanted to kiss and touch him. In the end, I walked him to his bus stop and I just hope he felt a bit better.
On Saturday we showed Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and London Eye to WI. Lots of walking in the cold, dreary weather. In the evening we all went to Heaven and WOW! is everyone a model there! So many gorgeous men of all races and colours. London is really a mini-world; I mean, where else do you see two black men making out with an Arab? MA and I started counting the guys who were older or fatter or uglier than us, and we only found 6 in a full club with thousands of guys. Depressing.
Had lunch at MT and PE place on Sunday. Sweet guys and real friends. AA joined for dinner with the gang, but I felt I had to apologize for their uncivilized behaviour....In the evening we went to Long Yang Club at The Edge - by that time I was not really enjoying the weekend anymore. Too much hunting around me.

1 comment:

Colin said...

Kudos is CRAZY! So predatory. I couldn't pee in peace. Some Malaysian even tried to pick my boyfriend while he was right next to me. Was not impressed with the scene at Old Compton!

Sorry about the weather. It was beautiful when I was there last week. I was very happy to stop hunting after Paris and just enjoyed the rare English sun with slow walks down Southbank and a Hoegaarden in my hand. Wish you were there with us!!