Saturday 17 March 2007

Internet shop @ Far East Shopping, Singapore

I am in Singapore!

Had a good flight. Long distance economy class travel is only bearable when the plane is not full, so I was happy to see that the seat next to me was empty so I could stretch out a bit. Managed to sleep 6 plus (see! I am even writing Singlish now!) hours, and read the first two chapters of Conny Palmen's new novel Lucifer. Very good so far. At Changi, the immigration officer, seeing my PR stamp, said: "Welcome home." Hehe.

After a quick shower at The Elizabeth Hotel I made my way to ER's shop. So nice to see him again! And so good to see that the shop is doing OK, at least this morning there were lots of customers.

Was not planning to go to Backstage yesterday, but AL texted and ordered me to go there. All the good friends were there (ER, AN, JO, AL, PA and his new bf RA, CL) and it was as if I had never been away.

Am now waiting for AN to confirm tennis (most probably he is still sleeping and / or having sex with someone that he will soon regret having had sex with haha), and will have dinner at DA's place tonight.

Now can someone please invent a cheap and very fast mode of transport between AMS and SIN?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you made it safe over there. Enjoy the weekend!

DA in SF