Sunday 13 January 2008

My album collection


Sgboy posted a video of Grace Jones on his blog, and I was reminded of my album collection. "Albums" as in old fashioned gramophone records, LPs. I had to literally dust them off as I hadn't used nor looked at them for many years, but this is the music I listened to in the late 1970's and early 1980's. In no particular order:
1. Grace Jones - Island Life
2. Dire Straits - Dire Straits
3. Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of the Moon
4. Gerry Rafferty - City to City
5. Supertramp - Even in the Quietest Moments
6. Gruppo Sportivo - 10 Mistakes
7. Supertramp - Crime of the Century
8. Al Stewart - Year of the Cat
9. Cat Stevens - Teaser and the Firecat
10. Gruppo Sportivo - Back to 78
11. The Dubliners - The Best of
12. Dire Straits - Making Movies
13. Fischer Z - Red Skies over Paradise
14. 10 CC - Live and let Live
15. The Eagles - Hotel California

2 comments:

sgboy said...

wow that is cool! you really should hold on to that record, it is already worth some money....

Anonymous said...

was going thru my collection the other day, and found a copy of Malcom Mclaren's "Fans"... remember Cho Cho San on Madam Butterfly??? watever happened to guy who created Sex Pistols!