Monday 15 October 2007

Looking like Hitler

I stayed home all weekend and also today as I still have pain in my leg and especially my arm. I tried to make a sandwich and found out I don't even have enough strength in my arm/hand yet to spread some butter on the sandwich....hope it will improve soon. (yes, it is my right hand so other activities are also on the back burner) OS jokes I look like Hitler as I have a dark spot right beneath my nose where I crashed on the road and my skin needs to heal. Made an appointment with the dentist for tomorrow to have a look at my broken tooth, so more fun - not. The hospital called and OS will be admitted next Monday and operation to take place on Wednesday. My stepfather also needs to go to hospital for problems with his arteries. I must admit life was a lot more fun without all this medical stuff......

No comments: