Thursday 11 October 2007

An empty agenda

At the time I write this I should have been on SQ 323 somewhere above the Andaman Sea, landing in Singapore in a few hours and connecting to Phuket. Instead, I am in my study at home updating my bloody blog. My social agenda is totally empty for the next 10 days, well, I was not planning to be here, was I? My best drinking buddies are in Phuket, this morning I was chatting with MA and GI as I was preparing to go to work and they were sipping cocktails around the pool of Club One Seven.
Either someone has advertised my Fridae.com profile somewhere or people can smell that I have some free time, because these last couple of days I have received messages from 3 guys who are visiting Amsterdam and want to meet. I have declined them all for reasons that I also don't know....
It is brilliant autumn weather (sunny, calm, beautiful colours) so maybe the weekend I will just take my bike for a long tour to the heath fields and forests around Hilversum.

No comments: