Tuesday 24 July 2007

Restaurant 't Blauwe Theehuis, Amsterdam

So this was a good day. Chatted with ER in the morning after waking up. A good chat. (some people have good fucks, I have good chats hehe) Saw on the rain shower website that I had exactly 30 minutes to reach my office, rushed out, raced to the office and 2 minutes after I was in the sky dumped lots of water. Managed to get quite some work done in the morning, and had lunch with HJ on the terrace of Restaurant 't Blauwe Theehuis in the middle of Vondelpark. HJ is still looking for a new job but he told me the market is excellent so he should find something soon. A long meeting with my bosses in the afternoon which killed quite some time and before I knew it I raced home - wind in the back. ER was still up applying make-up for his hot French date so we chatted some more. Had some nice sausages for dinner, I mean the ones you put in your mouth and chew and swallow.

No comments: