Wednesday 25 July 2007

I am an abuser!

So today I was late in the office because this (cute, black) man came to repair my digital TV connection. Once I was in the office I was reminded of the saying "one idiot can ask more than a thousand wise men can answer", I mean I felt like I was the one wise man surrounded by a thousand idiots. For the first time in a long time I felt really stressed at work so around 630pm I decided enough is enough and I am going to drink some in April. RO, FA, WB, WI, GO and FR all there and KE showed up with his supply of "drugs" So this article says I am an abuser! Quote: "Singapore's Central Narcotics Bureau and Prisons Department are going to get tougher on first- and second-time abusers of cannabis and cocaine. From 1 August, these abusers will be sent to the Drug Rehabilitation Centres for rehabilitation. Recalcitrant abusers will face a long-term imprisonment of at least five years and three strokes of the cane and a maximum sentence of seven years' imprisonment and six strokes of the cane if convicted on their third arrest."

1 comment:

.: aGent X ::.. said...

Gee..what a coincidence...someone offered me ecstasy pills to try today :-)