Sunday 8 July 2007

My nephew and the Mongolian

It is 4:43am and just as yesterday I arrived home when the birds were singing and it was daylight already. Today my brother celebrated his birthday and I went to his place. All the family and his family-in-law was there and it was nice to chat with many of them. My nephew is now 20 and he has become such a nice guy. He is a rocker, tall and slim with long hair, but he is just nice to talk with. He plays the guitar in a rock band and studies software development for computer games. I agree with my father who used to say: "you guys were nice when you were small and after you left the house." So true that children are nice when they are 0 - 6 years old and then again when they are adults.

I got home around 10pm and as I was tired; for a moment I thought maybe I just should stay home and sleep. Fortunately I came to my senses and went out. All the usual suspects were there and we had lots of fun in April and Exit. I met the most beautiful guy in Exit, for some reason I like tall Asian guys and when I saw this one I just had to introduce myself. Turns out he is from Mongolia, 1.95 tall (6 cm taller than me!) and totally totally totally hot. We chatted for a while and he told me he has lived in Moscow and Seoul before and now lives in Amsterdam. I asked him which one he liked most and he said "Seoul" so I believe he must be sticky rice. I had no chance of course so now I will go to bed and dream about him.

No comments: