Monday 30 June 2008

Congratulations and celebrations

In the old days, one would receive congratulations in only a few different ways: 1) in person; 2) via snail mail letters and postcards; and 3) via the home telephone. For yesterday's birthday I was congratulated 1) in person; 2) via snail mail letters and postcards; 3) via the home telephone; 4) via mobile phone talk; 5) via mobile phone SMS; 6) via a blog post; 7) via a message through Facebook; 8) via e-mail; 9) via e-cards and 10) via a gaydar message. So confusing!
The party was nice. The weather cooperated nicely, my family behaved and I think we all had a good and merry time. So now I better get used to the fact that I am 37 years old.

1 comment:

Colin said...

OMG! 37... you're almost ancient!
Hartelijk gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!