Monday 5 November 2007

Dark and depressing

It was not a good day. Work was the same old shit and after lunch I was wondering what the heck I was doing there. While cycling home it started to rain; I don't like this time of the year when it is so dark, wet and generally depressing. There was a letter in the mail informing me that they will replace the sewers in the street and will work on the electricity and gas pipes which will take two months. The entire street is gonna be a mess and they want me to clear the entire front garden as they need to work on the private properties as well. OS is getting sick and tired of being in hospital and he used me to vent his anger, which honestly I think I haven't deserved. And I am here alone in front of my computer when I should be in bed with the sweetest man's arm around me.
Signing off for the night.

No comments: