Wednesday 14 November 2007

Becoming an alcoholic?

I don't know why (or maybe I do?), but for the last few weeks I like to drink some wine every evening. Until recently, I have always been a social drinker, only drinking alcohol (sometimes too much even) in social settings, but never drinking alone. But now I find myself with a glass of wine (or two) in my hands every evening......Well, they say one glass of wine per day is healthy, so as long as I don't drink more it should be OK........This (picture) is the wine I have been drinking quite tasty if you ask me...
OS is still quite sick because he was complaining about this new "student" nurse who according to OS is inexperienced and clumsy, and when he walked in I thought to myself wow, I'd never complain about this guy.....19 or maybe 20 years old, blond, very, very cute, for a split-second I wished I was in hospital.......
Anyway, work is busy my bosses don't want to pay me for extra days but they want me to do the work so I am working close to full-time again and they'll just have to pay me.

No comments: