Saturday 15 September 2007

New glasses

I just came home from picking up two new pairs of glasses. The shop where I ordered them two weeks ago had a "two for one" deal so now I can choose which pair to wear depending on my mood. As always, I need to get used to the new outlook on life, but no doubt within a few days I won't even notice that I have new spectacles.
It is a beautiful day so I worked in the garden a bit this morning, at the same time getting rid of a hangover caused by a strong joint that I smoked last night. I don't smoke often, but I do notice that some joints are so much stronger than others and you always need to be careful. Chatted long with PO from Thailand in a bar last night, I think he wants more but he is too young (he says he is 26 but he looks 20) and skinny for my taste.
Tonight we have our card playing sessions with RE, ERV and HA at RE's place. He lives about 15 km away and as the weather is so nice I will go on bicycle which means that I can drink alcohol.

No comments: