Friday 31 August 2007

Gays' real enemy: closeted gays

I have said it before and I will say it again: real heterosexuals have no problem with gay people, it is the closeted homosexuals that we should be afraid of. Here is another example from the US: "Larry Craig, (picture) an Idaho Republican, is the latest conservative politician to be caught with his pants down. According to media reports, Craig had pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct on Aug 8 after he was arrested on June 11 by an undercover officer investigating civilian complaints about sexual activity in the men’s rooms in Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport." I had to laugh when I read this: "Karsnia’s report stated: “At 1216 hours, Craig tapped his right foot. I recognised this as a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct. Craig tapped his toes several times and moves his foot closer to my foot. I moved my foot up and down slowly. While this was occurring, the male in the stall to my right was still present. I could hear several unknown persons in the restroom that appeared to use the restroom for its intended use. The presence of others did not seem to deter Craig as he moved his right foot so that it touched the side of my left foot which was within my stall area.” So funny: "To use the restroom for its intended use", which US law says I can only pee and poo in a restroom?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with you on this one. I had a friend who was proud to be "still in the closet." What??? And don't get me started with those guys who claim not to be gay but are only "men who enjoy having sex with men."

This guy on the news is not one of the worst. The worst one is Roy Cohn.

DA in SF