Friday 30 May 2008

Strong stuff

I was not planning to go to work today (it is busy, but I didn't feel like working), until my bosses and colleagues all decided to stay home so I was needed to man the office and pick up the phones. That was bad news as I had arranged to meet KE for "coffee" in the afternoon. I called the most junior employee and asked him if he could come in at least during the afternoon which fortunately he could for a few hours. So I kept my appointment with KE, he asked me to bring some stuff and we shared a joint and beer. After leaving his place I needed to go back to the office to lock up and only noticed when I was back on the road that the stuff had been heavy. Felt so slow and tired. Normally my trip between home and work takes 30 mins but I needed a full hour today.

No comments: