Friday 7 March 2008

Pffff - what a week

It is long ago I had such a busy week. My bosses were both travelling and they dumped all work on my plate, so every morning I had 50+ e-mails waiting to be dealt with. Non-stop work with overflows in the evening. In addition:

Monday: It was restaurant week (cheap deals at quality restaurants) so the gang went to Tatin. The food was good and the Sicillian wine was better. Not the best idea to drink lots of wine on a Monday. I don't know why but we talked about who had sex with famous people and it turned out WI was Benny Neyman's boy friend when he was 17 and KA even had sex with two famous Dutchmen. Which famous person did you have sex with?

Tuesday: MR and RB came for dinner and to introduce their cute little daughter ML. She is adorable.

Wednesday: Had a meal with AY (advising her on her career) and watched the movie Vera Drake. Nice.




Thursday:





Went to see Varekai, the Cirque du Soleil show. Impressive acrobatics and totally worth the (expensive) tickets.

Friday:

ST and JP came for dinner, they are a (straight) couple I know from University. Recently, I am socializing with straight friends more often. Their children are now teenagers and they have time again to go out for dinner and drinks.

I am exhausted and should go to bed. Needless to say, I didn't have time to exercise at all this week, so I should change my dating profiles to "ugly fat bear with glasses, but good job and making euros, looking to meet intelligent, friendly and cute man for quality time in SE Asia soon."

No comments: