Sunday 21 September 2008

Alles is liefde


Last night I watched "Alles is liefde" ("Everything is love"), one of the most successful Dutch movies ever. Set in Amsterdam the week before Sinterklaas, the movie is about finding, losing, experiencing, enjoying, looking forward to, forgetting and regretting love. A sweet and funny movie which also features young actor Valerio Zeno who I personally know.
"Can I give you a ride home?
No. I'm actually waiting for my true love.
Who isn't? Now the question is. What do we do in the mean time?
"

2 comments:

Chion Wolf said...

hi!

I can't remember how i found your blog, but i've been reading for a little while now - in a few hours, i'm taking my first trip to Amsterdam! And reading about your adventures just gets me even more excited. :)

I know we don't know each other, and there's no reason to hang out with a total stranger, but if you and your friends are going out and you wanna throw a line, shoot me an email at chionwolf@hotmail.com! My plans for the big trip are to have NO plans - just enjoy the city as it comes. :)

If i don't meet you, thanks for all the good Amsterdam advice via your travels!!

happyamsguy said...

Thanks and enjoy your time here!