Saturday 13 September 2008

Calls from the past

As a Cancerian, I am known to hold on to the past. According to this page, "Cancerians are remarkably good at accumulating things; indeed, you can be unwilling to throw anything out, even relationships that have passed their use-by date."
But I am not the only one: the last few weeks I have been getting a couple of messages from guys who I used to know but didn't really keep in touch with:
First, there was an e-mail from JA from Taipei. We met twice (if I remember correctly) in 2002 and 2003 and from what I remember he is a nice and friendly guy. We had sex, but I can't remember if it was any good so most likely not....So suddenly I get this e-mail asking if I still travel to Taipei.
Then, a few days later an e-mail from AT from Canada. We have known each other for 10 years or so and have visited each other's cities. Recently, we haven't been keeping in touch so it was good to hear from him.
And lastly, an e-mail from TT from Singapore informing me he is in Rotterdam this weekend and can we meet there? It would have been nice, but today I need to stay home waiting for the cooking plate repair man, and tomorrow I have other plans.

No comments: