Monday 23 August 2010

A new experience: lab.oratory in Berlin

I spent last weekend in one of my favourite cities: Berlin. The city is constantly changing and there is always something new to discover. Also, my friend FE lives there and it was nice to catch up with him. On Thursday, we went to a nice gay neighbourhood bar for chatting and drinking, and I was introduced to FE's friend JO.
On Friday, FE called around dinner time and informed me that JO wanted to go to "another bar" which was a "bit further away", and I should dress "not too queeny". I didn't ask more questions, but when I arrived at FE's place he was wearing a Spanish police uniform. A little later JO arrived dressed very casually in shorts, Tshirt and sport shoes, so I thought my jeans and Tshirt would be just fine. We took a taxi which took us to the former East Berlin, behind a railway station in an industrial area to an old abandoned factory. We queued for a while, paid the 6 euro entrance fee, and then we were all given a plastic bag to put our clothes and valuables in. Nobody had told me and fortunately there was no dress code that evening so my jeans/Tshirt were fine, but when we got in 50% of the guys were in underwear, 10% totally naked (included JO), 30% in leather/rubber/uniform and another 10% in normal clothes. Slowly I began to remember RE's stories of his orgies in Berlin, and yes, this was the same place called lab.oratory. A relatively small bar area surrounded by quite large play rooms everywhere (I wouldn't call them dark rooms as they were quite brightly lit), a garden and more play areas in another smaller building in the garden. Most guys were in their 30s/40s/50s, with some in their 20s and a small group of 60+. And sex everywhere. Everywhere. If there is a Sodom and Gomorrah, it's current location is Berlin. I thought I had seen it all in Amsterdam, but compared to Lab.oratory the bars in my home town are mellow, calm, clean and dull.
Oh - My - God. Imagine: guys kissing and feeling up everywhere. Dozens of guys in doggie position waiting for whoever wants to fuck them. Fist fucking. Double fist fucking. They have 5 urinals in the toilet but when I wanted to take a leak there were guys kneeling at every urinal waiting for a hot drink. Then I went to a cubicle and the first looked like it had just been vacated by someone who was either 1) very sick; or 2) likes scat. Finally in the 2nd cubicle I could urinate in private. I escaped to the garden where for a little while I thought I could escape the smell of sex, but soon two masters appeared with two slaves on leashes, and within a minute the bottoms were sucking and two minutes later the tops were fucking and taking turns with the holes and mouths of the slaves. Right from the hole of slave #1 into the mouth of slave #2. And most (if not all) of the sex I saw (and it was A LOT) was unsafe.
I tried to find FE and JO after 2 hours but they had disappeared in the huge play areas. Enough is enough, I thought and took a taxi to my hotel.
I was actually quite disgusted with what I had seen. And not horny at all, on the contrary. It's official: I am a prude.

No comments: