Tuesday 31 March 2009

Bubbles

1. a loud person expressing mostly empty words. People that talk too much but say too little. I was confronted today with two ladies that we work with that are big bubbles. For some reason, they have charmed my bosses (they ain't pretty) and they have cheated us for a lot of money. Am I the only one who is seeing their true motives? I almost said "hey, bitch, fuck off" to one of them today and was barely able to keep my professionalism. They know they can't charm me and they hate me for it. Hehe.
2. a speculative scheme that comes to nothing, or in other words: the economy in countries like the US, Iceland, Ireland and Dubai. After the bubble -caused by living beyond their means- deflated, what are the governments trying to do? Inflate the same bubble with government money all over again. It might even work for a while, but someday the enormous government debt will have to be paid back. At which time the _real_ economic crisis will start. Fasten your seat belts.
3. to display irrepressible activity or emotion. It is Spring, the flowers are blooming, the sun is shining, and Life Is Good.

No comments: