I have been lazy blogging (didn't really feel like it) so here is a short update:
1) OS is in hospital again he had an infection in his mouth, they had to extract a tooth to reach it and because it is in an area which had radio therapy last year they have to be extremely careful. Seven to ten days in hospital. Well, compared to last year's operations this one is fortunately relatively minor;
2) the gay movie last week was Beautiful boxer which for some reason I had missed when it first came out. For those that don't know, it is the movie about the Thai transsexual who became a Thai boxing champion. A good movie;
3) also watched two other movies: Untraceable and Rendition both worth seeing;
4) had a great party at JO's and GO's with many beautiful and fun people and the worst alcoholic concoction I have ever had;
5) the sweetest man had his birthday on Monday. May you have a wonderful year!