Tuesday 12 May 2009

The end of blogging

During the last few years, I was a regular reader of some of my friends' blogs. However, it seems that the fashion for blogging has evaporated as quickly as it emerged.
DA from SF informed me he has closed his blog, he says: "don't have many things to write about and it is time to move to other projects."
Sgboy has password-protected his blog, and it seems that ever since he met his fairy tale (and he supposedly is monogamous) he doesn't know what to write about.
AgentX hasn't updated his blog in a long time, but he is very active on Facebook just like CO from SIN, so these people seem to have replaced blogging by Facebooking.
So that leaves just AR from OZ who is as active as before in blog-land.
As for myself, we'll see.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sgboy monogamous? What is this world coming to?

But seriously, if you noticed, Sgboy was quite popular because he had a specific topic to blog about. I found that it is not the author that audiences care about, but a specific subject that keeps them coming back and back.

In the meantime, I guess I have to facebook you. hahaha

DA in SF